Senior Technical Talent Sourcer, Fully Remote (Contract)
LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it) Remote
senior technical remote search sourcing research data team senior technical tools influencer influencer marketing
November 20, 2022
LTK (formerly rewardStyle & LIKEtoKNOW.it)
- Do you have deep web search and competitive intelligence gathering skills?
- Are you infinitely curious and a creative problem solver?
- Is finding talent your favorite part of being a Recruiter or Talent Sourcer?
What does a successful Senior Technical Talent Sourcer do?
A successful Senior Technical Talent Sourcer has the ability to drive the identification and engagement of difficult-to-find talent across a wide variety of technology roles. As a Senior Technical Talent Sourcer you take full ownership of your partnership with team members to build a comprehensive Talent Sourcing plan including talent pool mapping, market intelligence, and specialized search methodologies. You also research and recommend new tools, methodologies, search techniques, events, and online communities where talent can be found.
Create. Innovate. Disrupt.
Grow your Talent Sourcing skillset with the pioneers of a new industry. Escape the mundane and experience exponential career growth by working at the epicenter of influencer marketing and technology.
In this role you can look forward to leveling up your Talent Sourcing skills and executing your Talent Sourcing plan to ensure a constant flow of high quality leads into assigned projects and key pipelines. To fill these roles and build pipelines you will utilize all candidate identification and deep sourcing skills at your disposal, and invent new ones.
- Endlessly curious, never gives up on a search
- Results oriented, has relentlessly high standards
- Exhibits excellent judgment, knows when to ask for help
- Self-directed but coachable and eager to learn
- Sense of urgency, responds quickly, acts on requests in a timely manner
- Attention to detail, follow established processes correctly
- Adaptable, resilient and resourceful
- Analyze job description and translate into search queries.
- Develop an appropriate understanding of applicable talent marketplace data.
- Create and utilize search queries to source online data that can be converted into profiles of prospective candidates.
- Review resumes of potential candidates for pattern recognition.
- Utilize persuasive omni-channel communication techniques to engage qualified candidates.
- Develop and maintain key pipeline/s of pre-screened prospects.
- Make an average of 40 outbound cold calls per day.
- Maintain an average outreach response rate of 30% or better.
- Timely introduction of at least three qualified, interested, screened submissions per day
- Deliver research on time and with an average 75% accuracy (acceptance rate) or better.
- Qualify prospective candidates to determine match with hiring authorities's need.
- Conduct first level interviews (phone screen) to determine prospects' availability, interest level, compensation requirements, and basic qualifications.
- Manage relationships with recruiters and hiring authorities.
- Keep thorough and accurate records of search activity and results
- Store relevant data and detailed notations in the CRM.
- Comply with EEO and other relevant recruitment regulations
- Research acumen and creativity; An individual who can learn new industry domains quickly and understand how to craft effective search strategies within those domains.
- Communication skills; a compelling communicator able to engage the attention of talent profiles through multiple media.
- Self-assurance: not easily thrown, able to think on your feet; this individual may be called upon to work on highly confidential searches with very senior leaders
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn, problem solver
- Collaborative: demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team lead and co-member.
- 5+ years of experience working with internet search, research, or talent sourcing
- Demonstrated results in identifying talent for jobs with complex requirements
- Experience in quickly gathering difficult-to-find candidate and business data
- Deep knowledge of search engine syntax in at least two search engines
- Basic understanding of search automation and/or productivity tools (robots, scrapers, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in developing outbound communication to passive talent
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working independently
In this role you may be called upon to identify new ways to research when traditional methods are not successful. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, deal well with ambiguity, demonstrate strong strategic thinking and creativity skills, and be an effective communicator. In addition the ideal candidate also has:
- Command of tools for rapid data entry, data parsing, and desktop efficiency
- The ability to handle and track multiple complex searches simultaneously
- Knowhow to conduct audience demographics research
- Ability to clearly articulate status and progress against open searches
- Willingness to engage in social media communications
- Able to mine resumes effectively and efficiently from resume banks such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Candidate Relationship Management systems (CRM), LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc
- Strong ability to understand and interpret technical job requirements
- Effective application of behavioral questions and other pre-screening instruments for prospect qualification
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's mission is to empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November 2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops . More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Report this job
Similar jobs near me
- Operations Consultant: The Key to Sustainable Growth in Today's Business World
- Responsibilities of a Business Operations Specialist
- Business Operations Specialists: Understanding Who Are They
- Obligatory Steps to Become a Business Operations Specialist
- Does a Business Operations Specialist Make Much Money?