(Remote) Customer Support Specialist
Harris is seeking a Remote Support Analyst for the Datavoice business unit to provide application support to customers that will involve answering questions on the function and usage of our products. The successful candidate will investigate, manage, track and close client support issues, specifically related to the database and functions of the application(s).
You must have the ability to multi-task and see issues through to resolution. You will serve as primary support liaison between company and customer.
This remote role welcomes candidates anywhere in Canada and the US.
What your impact will be:
- Operate as a frontline, primary support liaison between Datavoice and our clients and effectively respond to inquiries of both a product and technical nature received by telephone or electronically submitted tickets
- Assess a variety of situations, reviewing software configuration, set-up and software code and identify the correct resolution or escalate according to departmental guidelines
- Report detailed information within the client tracking system and document processes, routines, and programs by following the defined guidelines and team goals & objectives
- Regularly review the database of submitted items and proactively follow up with clients to ensure that their enquiries and/or issues have been satisfactorily resolved
- Work closely with other team members as part of a cohesive group in exchanging knowledge through peer to peer interaction
- Maximize and maintain current knowledge and awareness of applications and related technologies
- Sound understanding of API and web services technologies and functions
- Email technology troubleshooting
- Sound knowledge of engagement delivery and software troubleshooting techniques with a high focus on first call resolution
- Ability to interpret requirements, and recommend solutions that best address clients' needs
- Excellent analytical, research and problem solving skills with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Other duties as assigned by management
What we are looking for:
- 3 + years' experience in Customer Service Role
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, overcome objectives and resolve problems
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with clinicians over the phone
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Typing skills and computer proficiency
- Occasional travel for In-Office events
What we can offer:
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits starting from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Remote work and more!
dataVoice International's integrated utility management systems give utilities the tools they need to reliably and quickly serve their customers while cutting back on their own workloads by using accurate data to map outages, track their vehicles, communicate with workers and interact with customers. When time is of the essence and knowledge is quite literally power, reliable integrated systems from dataVoice International give utilities the edge. Check out our page for more insight https://www.datavoiceint.com/ .