Fully Remote Contract - Medical Director (Dermotology)
Real Staffing Remote
remote medical director medical management travel procedures team safety reporting requirements new drug application (nda) director dermatology
March 23, 2023
Title: Contract - Medical Director (Dermatology)
Location: Fully Remote (Plus 25% Travel)
Duration: 12+ Month contract
About the Company: A global pharmaceutical company
Benefits: Real Staffing offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, voluntary life insurance, short term/long term disability.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibilities of this position include medical management of Serious Adverse Events (SAE's) and medical oversight of clinical trials to ensure company Standard Operating Procedures, sponsor directives, and regulatory requirements are followed.
- Other responsibilities include medical review of clinical study reports, attending and presenting at investigator and sponsor meetings, providing medical consultation to sponsors and project team members for clinical trial activities including timeframe business development through marketing application.
- Board certified + industry experience (ideally biotech and with rare disease/immunology)
- Investigational New Drug (IND) Application. New Drug Application (NDA)
- Clinical experience/knowledge of a wide range of diseases and pharmaceutical agents
- Knowledge of FDA clinical trial requirements, including safety reporting requirements
- Knowledge of ICH safety reporting requirements and GCPs
- Familiar with international guidelines for conduct of clinical studies
- Working knowledge of biostatistics, data management and clinical procedures
- Overall knowledge of the drug development process
- The duties of this position involve a high degree of complexity in that multiple issues on multiple projects may have to be handled simultaneously
- The position requires a "team player" attitude, although a high degree of independence and self-starting capability is implicit as a requirement of this position
- There is a high degree of independence with respect to decision making and problem solving, but the employee is expected to discuss serious and difficult issues with the reporting supervisor
- Important attributes are the ability to analyze quickly yet with strict attention to minute detail, plan time and approaches to problems and to exercise creativity and judgment in resolving issues
- Good writing and critiquing skills for preparing, reviewing and critiquing reports
- Ability to discipline employees, reward employees and perform timely and effective performance evaluations
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and fiscal management
- The position requires up to 25% travel, sometimes on short notice
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Real please visit
Report this job