Sales Specialist Remote Work
Sales Specialist Remote Work
Must be authorized to work in the US, no work visas offered at this time.
At The Cook Agency, we offer life insurance solutions that include mortgage protection, disability, retirement protection, term life, whole life, and more. We provide personalized coverage to fit our diverse clientele. When you begin a career with The Cook Agency, you’ll experience best-in-class compensation and incentives, training, exclusive and diverse lead programs, and the flexibility to work remotely on a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
The sales specialist role is 100% commission based and can be Part-time or Full-time depending on your schedule and goals.In addition to high commission earnings, we provide bonuses and have options for health and dental benefits as well as life insurance for the agent and their family. You’ll receive in-depth training, one-on-one mentorship calls, and our detailed step-by-step sales system to help ensure success in your new role.
We are looking for individuals who possess all the above qualifications and who also match our values and beliefs. Our culture is based on these core values:
· Relationships matter, people come first.
· Open, honest, and productive communication.
· We work as a true team and strive to be a positive influence.
· Being of service and doing good in the world.
· Relentless pursuit of personal growth.
· We do the right thing even when no one is looking.
· We act like owners because we own it.
Promptly contact exclusive in-house leads to answer questions and provide information on products.
· Assist clients in applying for appropriate coverage and support them throughout the underwriting process.
· Successfully follow up on pending business requirements.
· Participate in training and one-on-one mentorship program aimed at teaching you our step-by-step sales systems.
· Attend Zoom meetings and conference calls with team members.
· Participate in professional development opportunities such as in-person national conferences & local opportunities for in person training when available
Must currently hold a Life Insurance License in your home state or be willing to obtain one. We are more than happy to assist in the process if you do not currently have one.
· Must have consistent access to a computer with internet access.
· Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A strong passion for working with and helping others.
· Qualified candidates will have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
· Successful leaders within our company are coachable, willing to learn the system, and can process and apply changes based on feedback.
The Cook Agency | Regional Sales Manager
No agent’s success, earnings, or production results should be viewed as typical, average, or expected. Not all agents achieve the same or similar results, and no particular results are guaranteed. Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work.