Customer Service Representative -Work From Home
[Call Center / Fully Remote] - Anywhere in U.S.
/ Competitive compensation / Company paid Medical, Dental & Vision / 401k - As a Customer Service Rep you'll:
Assist potential customers with navigating the online insurance shopping experience and obtaining quotes for their company's health insurance options; Help customers via chat, phone, and email; Work with existing customers to answer and resolve basic administrative and billing questions; Use support ticketing software to document customer interactions; Propose process and product solutions to improve the customer experience.
Hiring Fast >>
agent, call center, call center associate, clerk, client, csr, customer service representative, intern, system support, telephone service representative
Similar jobs near me
- Exploring the Income Potential of an Insurance Underwriter
- Understanding the Role of an Underwriter in Insurance
- Navigating the Job Market: Tips for Insurance Underwriters
- Unemployment Insurance: Understanding Financial Support for Job Loss
- Navigating the Education Requirements for a Career as an Insurance Underwriter