Quantitative Audit Project Manager
At U.S. Bank, we're on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at-all from Day One.
Creates, validates, tests, documents, implements, and/or oversees usage of complex statistical models. The models may cover a variety of products or services, however, all models are used as part of the financial decision making process. Specific results focus on documenting the creation and/or testing of advanced statistical models and communicating such models to stakeholders within the Bank. Deliverables include the creation of model development and/or validation documentation such as: presentations, written reports, model or reporting code documentation, business requirements, monitoring reports and related code, and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, and eight or more years of relevant experience
- MA/MS in a quantitative field, and five or more years of related experience
- PhD in a quantitative field, and four or more years of related experience
- Advanced knowledge of various regression techniques, parametric and non-parametric algorithms, times series techniques, and other statistical models, various model validation tests/methodologies, using SAS or similar statistical package
- Thorough data compilation, programming skills and qualitative analysis skills
- Thorough knowledge of the quantitative and qualitative risk factors, industry risks, competition risks, and risk management approaches
- Advanced understanding of applicable regulatory rules, guidance, or supervisory letters
- Ability to manage multiple tasks across various timelines
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving, negotiation, and project management skills
- Demonstrated independence, teamwork and leadership skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
This role is hybrid. Team members who are in a hybrid role typically spend three days a week at a U.S. Bank location, while having flexibility on their work location for the other working days.
If there's anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members' whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $112,880.00 - $132,800.00 - $146,080.00
Similar jobs near me
- Exploring the Income Potential of an Insurance Underwriter
- Understanding the Role of an Underwriter in Insurance
- Navigating the Job Market: Tips for Insurance Underwriters
- Unemployment Insurance: Understanding Financial Support for Job Loss
- Navigating the Education Requirements for a Career as an Insurance Underwriter