Identity and Access Management Engineer
Identity and Access Management Engineer
The Dell Security & Resiliency organization (SRO) manages the security risk across all aspects of Dell's business. We are currently experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the world's largest technology company. With team members located in over 15 countries, you will have an excellent opportunity to influence the security culture at Dell and further develop your career.
Join us as a Senior SSO Engineer on our IAM team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve
As a Senior Advisor, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Single Sign-On solutions using PingFederate and PingAccess and other supporting Ping Suite of products. You will work with internal customers and stakeholders to implement and provide support for SSO and MFA technologies to improve the security posture of the global organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop custom policies, implement and support SSO solutions using PingFederate, PingAccess, and other Ping Suite of products such as PingCentral, PingDirectory.
- Provide second-level support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for Ping solutions.
- Develop custom policies that are necessary for implementing Multi-Factor Authentication solutions such as Azure MFA, RBAC etc
- Research, design, and advocate new technologies, standards, or methodologies that will strengthen our security posture, reduce our risk exposure, and improve our overall user experience.
Take the first step towards your dream career Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role: Essential Requirements
- Experience in SSO engineering with a focus on PingAccess and other Ping Suite technologies.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with SAML, OAuth, OIDC, ADFS (or Federation Service).
- Proficient knowledge of Cloud and On-Prem Directory and Identity systems such as Active Directory, DNS, Azure AD and relevant systems.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve complex authentication and authorization issues.
- Practical Understanding and experience with building/designing/implementing Identity Access Management technologies and supporting solutions including: Azure AD, Azure MFA, FIDO2 tokens, Docker, Kubernetes, PowerShell, Python, and Java.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a Cybersecurity engineering role
- One or more information security certifications (ISC2, ISACA, SANS, AWS, Azure, EC-Council, etc.)
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here .