Customer Care Professional
Your Impact: As a Customer Service and Sales Representative, you'll have the ability to work in a collaborative and engaging environment with one goal, helping customers maximize the value of our products and services. We'll train you to be an expert in your field, so you can confidently deliver an amazing customer experience. You'll field customer inquiries, resolve issues that may come up, identify the unique needs of each customer, match customers with products and services, exercise emotional intelligence and leave the customer with peace of mind that they have the right financial solution for their spending habits and lifestyle!
So, what does a day in life for a Customer Sales and Service Representative look like?
- Communicate with customers through inbound calls by following an established call flow, asking the right questions to determine the nature of the customer need
- Identify customer needs through active listening to solve problems, review new products and promotions and help customers navigate the value of the services provided
- Take a consultative approach with customers by connecting their unique needs to products and services that make their life easier
- Use multiple computer systems to research products, services and price points that meet the needs of the customer
- Document customer needs, interactions and outcomes in the appropriate tool or system
- Provide peace of mind to customers by championing all banking and financial compliance practices
- Creating a WOW factor in every interaction through exceptional communication skills, taking ownership of the interaction and speed of service
- Regular 1:1 coaching sessions with your supervisor to ensure you regularly meet key performance indicators
Why Choose Us
HGS is a global leader in customer experience management. With more than 44,000 employees spread across 7 countries, our mission is to make our clients more competitive by providing exceptional experiences. Powered by a people first philosophy and experience serving over 900 of the world's leading brands, HGS is the perfect place to build your future!
Plus, working with HGS comes with benefits like:
- $15 hourly during training, $16 hourly once training is completed
- Performance based bonuses
- Access to 50% of your earned income before pay day
- Best in class medical, dental, vision benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
- Employee assistance programs
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Career advancement in a fast growing organization
- People focused environment where you'll make lifetime connections and friendships
What We Are Looking For:
So what really makes a great Customer Sales and Service Representative? Think of yourself as a problem solver who will have the opportunity to guide customers to the right financial products that provide value back the customer through every day spending habits. If you're compassionate, energetic, bold and want to work in a customer centric role where you can make an amazing impact on people's day, you'll love this role!
To be successful, you'll need these qualities
- You're at least 18 years of age
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- We operate 7 days a week from 5 AM to 1 AM and offer a variety of schedule options, but you have some flexibility as business needs may change
- You have at least 1 year of customer service and you understand the value providing a white glove experience to existing customers
- You have retail or call center experience and you're not afraid to make product recommendations to customers who are actively or passively shopping
- Demonstrate a caring, supportive and friendly nature in every interaction with the upmost confidence
- You're computer savvy, comfortable sitting at a desk and working with multiple monitors
- You're results oriented and enjoy setting and crushing your goals!