Speech Language Pathologist-CF or CCC- Ft. Worth Wellness - APPLY NOW
Skilled Nursing Facility-Ft. Worth Wellness, Ft. Worth, TX!
Applicant must have, or be in the process of attaining a valid therapy license in the state for proper consideration.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Comprehensive benefits include 401k, PTO, Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- CRG also provides Free CEUs with CEU360.
- Licensure Reimbursement (after 1 year of employment).
- Mentorship & Training program, and a Clinical Excellence program that allows you to apply for specialty certification paid for by CRG.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Responsible for evaluation and treatment of patients with deficits within the covered scope of an SLP. Evaluation and treatment are focused on increasing intelligibility of speech, using alternative or augmentative devices to facilitate better communication of wants and needs, addressing cognitive functions, and receptive-expressive language, and improving swallowing safety through oral exercises and diet texture modification.
• Direct all aspects of quality patient care, including evaluation and treatment, treatment planning, goal setting, family education, and documentation according to the company guidelines and professional standards.
• Provides professional treatment while using therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with speech, language, hearing, oral motor, swallowing, and cognitive disorders.
• Plans activities and provides therapeutic services for speech and language disorders.
• Perform patient evaluations and develop a treatment plan, including short-term and long-term goals, consistent with physician orders and appropriate for the patient's overall medical condition.
• Carry out patient care plans or portions thereof, determining appropriate progression of patients within real of the established care plan.
• Develop effective treatment plans and obtain approval for services from referring physician.
• Participate in patient care planning.
• Demonstrate the knowledge and skills of administering standardized speech/language assessments, conducting swallowing evaluations, developing treatment plans, and monitoring patient progress.
• Collaborate with an occupational therapist, physical therapist, physicians, and other members of the healthcare team relative to individual patient treatment programs and progress.
• Document patient evaluations, treatment progress notes, and discharge summaries for the patient's medical records promptly as defined by the department policy manual.
• Document, prepare and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, phone orders, and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis.
• Ensures the delivery of quality rehab services in the SNF.
• Demonstrates courtesy, compassion, and respect to patients, caregivers, customers, physicians, and co-workers.
• Maintain Compliance with Compliance Program and plan, adhere to the Company's Code of Conduct.
• Work with the facility and organizations on case management needs and requirements.
• Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
For more information about this opportunity, please email us at: [email protected]
To view all opportunities available with Continuum Rehab Group, please visit us at www.crgrehab.com/jobs/
AA/EEO/M/F/D/VPandoLogic.Keywords:Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Location:Keller,TX-76248, PL:554529409