Remote Collections Specialist
Are you passionate about animals? Now seeking talented
individuals with exceptional customer service skills to permanently join a
National Pet Hospital in their national headquarters! Our client was voted one
of the best companies to work for in Vancouver, Washington and they offer
competitive pay, diversity, and amazing benefits. Pay is $17 hourly.
- Handle a high influx of inbound and outbound calls to collect on past due payments
- Attempt to collect on all outstanding bills while updating billing information in internal system
- Process client transactions efficiently and accurately
- Educate clients on business standards and value of Wellness Plans
- Follow policies and procedures to minimize losses
- Document all calls to ensure consistency in client service
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
THIS WILL BE REMOTE
Candidates must have:
- Typing speed of 35 WPM or greater - One will be sent post conversation
- 85 mbps download speed (https://www.speedtest.net/)
- 1+ year of customer service over the phone
- 1+ year of experience collecting overdue payments over the phone or similar (other relevant experience includes telemarketing, sales, or other outbound calls where they have to ask for something, like a survey or fundraiser)
Able to work the between the following hours:
- 6AM - 6PM PST
- 7AM- 7PM MST
If interested please apply to posting!
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.