Sales Strategy & Planning Graduate Internship
Join us as a Graduate Intern on our Sales Strategy and Planning team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
(Role will be remote with 1 - 2 weeks in-person)
What you ll achieve:
As a Graduate Intern on the Sales Go-to-Market Programs & Execution team, you will help us position Dell Technologies for success in the Medium Business customer segment.
You will analyze industry trends, evaluate customer behavior, assess our go-to-market strategy, and support forward sales planning activities.
You will be responsible for developing, managing, and presenting results for a project aligned with a current business priority.
To do this, you will work as a full member of our global program strategy team, engage with regional stakeholders, and work closely with business partners in finance, operations, and product and segment marketing.
Take the first step towards your dream career.
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table.
Here s what we are looking for with this role:
- Pursuing graduate-level coursework in Business, Economics, Statistics or Decision Sciences
- Excited to solve problems using your creativity, your understanding of data analysis, and your ability to seek out and collaborate with subject matter experts
- In possession of excellent communication abilities (written, verbal, and visual)
- Able to prioritize and maintain organization in a hybrid work environment
- Able to follow company processes, policies and practices to act with integrity and achieve consistency and compliance
- Technical experience with data analytics (e.g., Excel VBA, SQL, PowerBI)
- Previous experience working with senior leaders in sales and marketing, product management, or finance and operations
- Proven ability to operate in large-scale, complex organizations
- Previous experience working across geographies and time zones
Here s our story; now tell us yours.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow.
Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world.
We re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life.
We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn t stop there.
We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era.
Join us and become a part of what s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.