Project Manager/Senior Project Manager, Customer Experience
Location: DFW Headquarters Building 8 (DFW-SV08)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 66154
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you'll love this job
- Responsible for increasing awareness and adoption of Customer Experience Products through stakeholder engagement, insight gathering, analysis and project management.
- This role is part of the Customer Experience Delivery Transformation team within the Customer Experience and Reservations Division.
What you'll do
- Collaborates with cross-functional team to develop strategic product roadmap
- Keeps stakeholders informed and communicates outcomes, learnings, and changes as teams work toward objectives
- Develops and shares product knowledge, through market insights, customer/user feedback, competitive analysis, industry and technology trends
- Increases understanding of American Airlines products, policies and procedures, business objectives, delivery transformation and customer insights through creative communication and engagement
- Leads large scale ad-hoc projects as directed by CEID leaders
- Ensures and tracks business readiness (training, communication and marketing etc.) for corporate objectives
- Prepares data and presentations for senior level meetings and other ad-hoc needs
- Coordinates and supports management and reporting of product initiatives; leveraging data insights, project management skills and various data/presentation tools
- Serves as customer and front-line advocate driving positive change within various teams; acts as internal resource to help define and prioritize initiative requirements, manage progress and key performance metrics
All you'll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration related field; or equivalent experience/training
3 years related experience
2 years Project Management experience
Experience with Agile, product ownership, project planning and delivery
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Ability to effectively analyze data, and concisely present findings and strategies to senior leadership
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Highly developed interpersonal skills demonstrated through experience developing and growing internal, external and cross-functional relationships
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environment
- Ability to create engaging content using tools like: Vyond, Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.
What you'll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 66154