$18-19hr in Garland, TX area
Aerotek currently has 20+ position for Production and Forklift Operator in Garland, TX area, minimum 2 year of experience in warehouse or production. Our clients provide weekly paychecks, career growth, and a great work culture.
- In this position, you will be working as a Forklift Operator
- Duties will include loading and unloading trucks, staging products for shipment, moving materials using a sit-down forklift, labeling, and filling of totes with various liquids.
- This plant manufactures and distributes chemicals that are used for industrial products, food manufacturing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- It is a dirty environment, but clean for the work that they do. A lot of opportunity for growth within the organizations.
- This is a chemical environment, it typically will smell of ammonia or Chlorine.
Shift and Pay:
$18.00/hr - 2nd Shift (4 spot open)
2:00pm - 10:30pm/Monday - Friday (Some Overtime & Some Saturday's)
$19.00/hr - 3rd Shift (1 spots open)
10:00pm - 6:30am/Sunday - Thursday (Some Overtime & Some Friday's)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Reach experience - 2 years
- MUST HAVE REACH TRUCK (2 YEAR MINIMUM)
- MUST HAVE ABILITY TO DO FREQUENT HEAVY LIFTING OF 50 LBS +
- MUST BE ABLE TO DO 50/50 FORKLIFT & MANUAL LABOR (NO HEAVY LIFTING)
- MUST HAVE STEEL TOES
- CHERRY PICKER ALSO PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
Benefits and Perks
Potential for pay increase once perm, TBD based on performance
Full benefits available
Cross training for various departments About Aerotek:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.