Sr. Security Analyst - Potential for REMOTE. Job in Houston My Valley Jobs Today
ADP is hiring a Sr. Security Analyst -
This position can sit Hybrid in any ADP location or has potential for FULL REMOTE
The position is required to work on weekends and 2nd US shift as permanent working schedule, also expect flexible schedule update when necessary, with advanced notice.
Both Sat. & Sun. is ideal but flexibility to work 1 of those days.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Global Security Organization at ADP. Do you have a passion for going on the offensive to safeguard critical information? As ADP's Global Security Organization (GSO), we know that our clients rely on us for human capital management solutions, but beyond that, they entrust us with one of their most valuable assets -- their employee data. We are honored by this trust and are laser focused on securing data at every step in the information lifecycle, ensuring integrity, confidentiality and compliance with industry and government regulations at all times. From the cloud to the data center and across every emerging device, you'll join a team of experts in the GSO who are always staying one step ahead in this ever-changing world of data by continually evolving our strategies and technologies to protect ADP and our clients. The position is required to work on weekend and 2nd US shift as permanent working schedule, also expect flexible schedule update when necessary with advanced notice.
The ADP Cyber Security Services Analyst Team is responsible for the implementation, management, and supporting the applications and technologies delivered by the Global Security Organization (GSO), which include home grown applications/tools and 3rd party solutions on Data Governance, Loss Prevention (DLP), Unstructured Data Protection (UDP), Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), SOAR, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Compliance and Vulnerability scanning, patching, Disaster Recovery, and other services constitute the global enterprise security solution.
The Senior Associate Security Analyst needs to have strong knowledge of networking, various operating systems, security controls and technologies; be able to work on the technical tasks and be able to be a strong contributor on the group effort. They would be required to interact with the Engineering, Project Management, and global IT Teams to monitor, support, improve the functionality and stability of the deployed security technology and the underline infrastructure.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Here's what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Sr. Associate Security Analyst at ADP:
Support the deployment of new security solution (both software and hardware) and automations across the company's global data centers to protect the organization based on the latest threats. The job also needs to provide Tier I or II operational incident support (based on the level) across a limited set of assigned technologies. Manage the day-to-day monitoring, change management, automation development and deployment, issue handling, and troubleshooting of technical problems associated with system outages or other operational issues. Identify root cause to drive improvements into the platform to prevent future operational failures. Implement requested changes, updates, and improvements to the Global Security Infrastructure. The job also includes technology refreshments, minor and major updates/upgrades, tasks development, access provisioning/deprovisioning, as well as alert tuning, development, and deployment. The candidate needs to have excellent analytics, oral and written communication, and presentation skills, and be able to work in the team environment and dynamic priorities/deadlines.
Again, the position is required to work on weekend and 2nd US shift as permanent working schedule, also expect flexible schedule update when necessary, with advanced notice.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- A college BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent; and any of the following is a plus: CISSP, GSEC, CISA, CRISC, CISM
- Strong knowledge on operations (ITIL) experience, best practice on security control, and foundational skills such as Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems, computer networking and security protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SSL, Syslogd, PKI, DLP, Load Balancer, IDS, IPS, SIEM, DPI, UDP, GRC), application and infrastructure vulnerabilities, and encryption. A working experience and/or related knowledge on RSA Archer, AWS, and/or Container is a plus.
- Good understanding with some experience on relational database systems, SQL query language, and scripting language (Linux Shell, Perl, Python, Powershell etc).
- Ability to perform independently, with some assistance and supervision, on day-to-day tasks such as access control, system/software deployment and configuration, patching, monitoring engineering, production support, performance analysis and tuning, scripting, automation, incident response, investigative support, documentation, process execution and improvement.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
Base salary offers for this position may vary based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant experience. Some positions may include additional compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, matched 401(k), Student Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Salary range for this role is $55,800 - $128,200 / Year.