Integrated Campaign Management Associate Manager
Our Company Promise
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
All of Southwest's People come together to deliver on our Purpose; Connecting People to what's important in their lives through friendly, reliable, and low-cost air travel. The Integrated Campaign Management Associate Manager oversees the life cycle of reactive communication initiatives. This role will lead the planning, development, and process improvement of resources and ensure projects are completed accurately and in a timely manner. The Integrated Campaign Management Associate Manager is a strategic thinker who is detail-oriented and enjoys working autonomously in a dynamic environment while contributing to impactful initiatives that drive the future of Southwest.
As an Integrated Campaign Management Associate Manager, you can expect:
- Fly for free, as a privilege, on any open seat on all Southwest flights-your eligible dependents too.
- Up to a 9.3% 401(k) Company match, dollar for dollar, per paycheck.*
- Potential for annual ProfitSharing contribution toward retirement - when Southwest profits, you profit.**
- Explore more Benefits you'll love: swa.is/benefits
- U.S. citizenship or current authorization to work in the U.S. required and no current or future work authorization sponsorship available.
- For eligible Leadership and individual contributor roles, additional bonus opportunities are available and awarded at the discretion of the Company.
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We continue to look for opportunities to reflect the communities we serve, and welcome applicants with diverse thoughts, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Works cross-functionally with Strategy, Brand and Channel Teams to determine scope of the campaign and establish timelines and milestones
- Oversees the planning and development process, ensuring delivery against timelines
- Builds relationships with ability to inspire and influence, collaborate, and gain alignment
- Supports others in execution, works cross-functionally to maximize Marketing initiatives and work streams
- Sees the big picture, proactively innovates and initiates courses of action in line with Marketing strategy, drives forward, and follows through against established timelines
- Tells a compelling and relevant story that conveys well thought-out recommendations, creates a point of view by connecting diverse data to develop insights, presents with poise and confidence
- Constructs own hypotheses to problem solve, applying ingenuity and creativity
- Solution oriented; positively impacts the environment of his or her direct team and Marketing department
- Works with leader to align on priorities, constructively address project work, and build personal development plans
- Is a curious learner, adaptable to evolving business needs and a changing environment
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee's Leaders
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills required
- Has strategic thinking skills, has ability to see the big picture
- Possesses strong mathematical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Communicates effectively by listening intently, questioning appropriately, and articulating clearly in both written and verbal formats
- Handles high volumes of work with ability to prioritize effectively and hit promised timelines
- Delivers quality work within a low-cost environment
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Required: Bachelor's Degree - Function specific degrees preferred
- Required: 4 years of experience in a related field
- Preferred: Six Sigma Training
- Preferred: PMP Certification
- Physical Abilities
- Ability to perform work duties from [limited space work station/desk/office area] for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate and interact with others in the English language to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Other Qualifications
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
*401(k) match contributions are subject to the plan's vesting schedule and applicable IRS limits
**ProfitSharing contributions are subject to plan's vesting schedule and are made at the discretion of the Company
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please print/save this job description because it won't be available after you apply.