Analyst, IT QA (Workday Payroll)
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won't stop!
The Analyst, IT Quality Assurance is responsible for system verification testing activities in a fast-paced agile environment. The Analyst is tasked with executing established test cases, creating new test cases and modifying existing ones as needed to establish a concrete and repeatable test plan. This role works to ensure that the quality of the delivered products is aligned with the Quality Assurance methodology.
- Designs, develops and executes test cases and test suites focusing on efficiency and maintainability while ensuring the highest in quality standards.
- Collaborates closely with Software Development Engineers in Test to maximize re-usable automation scripts. Consults and advises management regarding software readiness and critical issues. Conceptualizes, documents, and communicates solutions concerning IT-Quality.
- Performs exploratory testing beyond defined test methods with a focus on efficiency and risk-mitigation.
- Assists in the creation of strategic core test plans encompassing functional, regression and smoke tests with meaningful test steps and expected results based on Product defined functional requirements and User Stories.
- Executes initiatives to improve processes, procedures, and tools for IT-Quality purposes utilized by the cross-functional teams. Participates in working sessions and regularly collaborates with cross-functional resources.
- Reviews and reconciles project deliverables to ensure alignment with strategic IT-Quality standards.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience (Required)
- 2+ years client side testing experience and Subject Matter Expert on Core HCM and Payroll Modules.
- 2+ years experience testing payroll systems for large enterprise companies that include time files, commissions files, 401k matching, stock grants.
- 2-4 years experience with a formal SDLC.
- 2-4 years Experience in Business Process Design and Implementation, Software Development and Software Design.
- 2-4 years experience creating SDLC deliverables (Requirements, Functional, Design, and Test Requirements Specification documents).
- 2-4 years Project Management, Team Lead or other equivalent leadership experience.
- Less than 2 years experience in wireless telecommunications industry preferred.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn't have a corporate ladder-it's more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it's that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you'd like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.