Portfolio Head of Product Design, Corporate Banking Hub
At U.S. Bank, we're on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at-all from Day One.
The Portfolio Head of Product Design, Corporate Banking Hub will lead U.S. Bank's Design teams working on digital platforms across Corporate Payment Solutions, Corporate and Commercial Banking and the Corporate Digital Hub. This executive will oversee a team of approximately 20 Product Designers and Content Designers while driving the the strategic direction for the group. They will build and capitalize on key partnerships throughout the bank, to strengthen our design ways of working.
This leader will drive the intersectionality of business, design, and development to further move the bank to the ultimate goal: ensuring that we create experiences that provide value to prospective and current customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Experience Design, Service Design, Experience Architecture, Information Architecture, or Human-Centered Interaction, or equivalent experience
- Build and manage a strategy that ensures that our customer experiences, tools, documents, processes, and policies adhere to the bank's design standards, and align with our Shield design system.
- Work directly with engineering, product, research, and design leaders to problem-solve and address core design issues to deliver positive impact for the people we serve
- Shape and grow the corporate segment design team - communicating and advocating for the team across lines of business
- Lead design thinking, design sprints, and other workshop activities to build consensus around design roadmap and enhance our design ways of working.
- Ensure effectiveness of digital design, by supporting consistency in approach and quality of work produced within and across portfolios and segments
- Commitment to proactively follow and educate others on trends and developments in the areas of web, technologies, and software accessibility and inclusion
- Experience delivering across the spectrum of UX Design - strategy, planning, journeys, wireframes, interaction design and research
- 10 years digital design experience in a highly regulated industry
- Higher education (Master's degree, MBA, etc.) or certification in accessibility
- Corporate or commercial banking experience (wholesale, treasury, corporate cards, etc.)
- Be able to create and maintain relationships with business and technical experts throughout the company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain design requirements, process and value in a way that fosters understanding and ownership
- Experience working with engineering, product, design, research, and legal teams to deliver accessibility audits, code reviews and other advisory services
- Experienced in the use of new and emerging digital accessibility trends, emerging technologies, and software development techniques while balancing best practices with new ideas and concepts
- Demonstrates the ability to lead and foster an internal culture of positive teamwork and transparency that drives excellent service, quality, diversity of thought, an engaging work environment and overall continuous improvement mindset
- Experience managing and leading a large, diverse, mixed remote / in-person tea
- Experience managing user research and usability processes
- Understanding of accessibility standard methodologies, guidelines, assistive technologies, and regulations-such as WCAG 2.1, CVAA, etc.; ability to consult with the executive team on risk assessment at an enterprise-level
- Understanding of human-centered and design-thinking methods and best practices, from concept to delivery
Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate Requirement: U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption.
If there's anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members' whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $160,480.00 - $188,800.00 - $207,680.00
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an accommodation or exemption upon hire.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Similar jobs near me
- Exploring the Income Potential of an Insurance Underwriter
- Understanding the Role of an Underwriter in Insurance
- Navigating the Job Market: Tips for Insurance Underwriters
- Unemployment Insurance: Understanding Financial Support for Job Loss
- Navigating the Education Requirements for a Career as an Insurance Underwriter