Remote Tax Senior - Contract
About Beech Valley:
Beech Valley is a technology-based staffing firm that connects top-tier public accountants to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We've curated a network of cutting-edge clients embracing the gig economy.
With project opportunities delivered to your inbox, we help to build your client list. We seek qualified accounting and finance professionals to connect with clients needing your expertise across the country. These opportunities are remote, career-building projects that match interests, industries, and experience levels.
We have a variety of remote tax projects with clients across the US; these clients consist of CPA firms looking for fully-remote project assistance throughout busy seasons as well as special projects year-round. Projects can be part-time or full-time and are typically 2-3 months long with the potential to extend.
We will work with you to find the perfect tax opportunities based on your availability and experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Public accounting experience within the past five years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A resident of the United States
- Authorized to work in the United States
If you have experience within any of the following areas, we would love to speak with you!
- Individual / Small Business tax compliance
- Large corporate tax compliance and tax planning
- Tax provisions
- Tax research (federal, SALT, etc.)
- M&A Taxes and Tax diligence
- International Taxes
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: Accounting and finance professionals who become consultants can accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start their businesses, or spend more time with family.
- Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Growth: Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies while diversifying your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expanding your professional network.
Similar jobs near me
- Exploring the Income Potential of an Insurance Underwriter
- Understanding the Role of an Underwriter in Insurance
- Navigating the Job Market: Tips for Insurance Underwriters
- Unemployment Insurance: Understanding Financial Support for Job Loss
- Navigating the Education Requirements for a Career as an Insurance Underwriter